- Morgan Hill, CA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Ranger Supervisor in Morgan Hill, California.
What you'll do:
The Ranger Supervisor supervises and trains all rangers and participates in the daily operations of the property.
Your job will include:
- Greet and register incoming members and guests.
- Distribute information to members and guests upon arrival and respond to questions about park rules and regulations.
- Maintain the property's front entrance and ranger station appearance.
- Record and secure all fees collected at the ranger station.
- Make reservations and/or cancellations in the company's point-of-sale system.
- Provide detailed reservation information to managers as needed.
- Handle cash and process credit card charges for reservations.
- Reconcile cash and credit records.
- Answer telephone and radio calls and relay messages to staff and members.
- Secure the facilities and amenities.
- Intervene in resort disturbances and respond to members and guest complaints.
- Patrol the property to ensure that resort rules and policies are followed.
- Supervise and train all property rangers.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 2+ years in a customer service environment and working with a point-of-sale system.
- 2+ years in a supervisory position.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communications and computer skills.
- Knowledge of the RV business is a plus.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top