What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a Ranger for our Snowflower resort in Emigrant Gap, CA. As a Ranger, you will walk or patrol the grounds of the campground. Throughout your day you will answer questions, implement rules and ensuring the safety of our guests and their belongings. The ideal employee can calmly handle stressful situations and react accordingly with regards to ELS guidelines and local, state and federal law.
What does your job entail?
- You will monitor the resort, keeping an eye out for any issues.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that the property is properly secured.
- You will make sure our guests act within the rules of the resort, responding to areas of concern and contacting law enforcement if necessary.
- We can get pretty busy, and you monitor all incoming guests through the campground gate and validate if access is acceptable.
- You'll perform routine patrolling & site, golf cart, and rental inspections.
- You'll take camping reservations, check people in and out, and sell day passes and items in the camp store.
- Our Rangers prioritize guest safety and happiness.
*We are a seasonal business, so this is a seasonal position.*
Your qualifications include:
- You have at a High School diploma or equivalent.
- We require a valid Driver's License.
- You have the ability to utilize quick and reasonable discernment.
- Any previous experience working in security or law enforcement is a plus.
- You love working as part of a team and are dedicated to working in a team atmosphere
- You have basic reading, writing and math skills and are able to use computer applications.
- You are an excellent communicator with a friendly demeanor.
- You provide phenomenal customer service and resolve problems diplomatically and without drama.
- If you have knowledge of and experience working within the RV business, this is great.
- As this is the hospitality business, you must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to fostering a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues, and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top