Pro Shop Manager
- Bend, OR
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Pro Shop Manager in Bend, Oregon.
What you'll do:
The Pro Shop Manager oversees the pro shop and assists in the overall business operations of the campground.
Your job will include:
- Supervise the operations and management of the camp store, including daily verification of money received.
- Assist with the administration of the functions of the store and its rules and regulations.
- Assist with the employment, assignment and termination of store employees.
- Serve customers in the pro shop and supervise inventory control.
- Schedule and supervise staff and events, such as Chamber of Commerce dinners and large group gatherings.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Knowledge of store inventory tracking methods or willingness to learn.
- Understanding of personnel administration and business management.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top