With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Pool Supervisor in Fremont, Wisconsin.
What you'll do:
Come work for a campground that offers you the opportunity to learn, grow, expand your learning experiences and build your resume. You get the opportunity to work outside, overseeing a main attraction in our campground and make awesome memories for our guests. The Pool Supervisor is responsible for setting schedules, oversee staff, ensuring the pool area is clean, presentable, enforce the rules, ensure the safety of our staff and guests. This position handles any stressful situation in a calm manner and reacts accordingly with respect to local, state and federal laws. You will work with the manager and interact with our guests; we are looking for team members who are focused on customer service. Who are excited to work with a team and have some fun.
Your job will include:
- Setting schedules for team, hiring staff if applicable.
- Ensure all safety protocol is followed and proper equipment is available.
- Train new team members.
- Supervise all activities in the pool area and monitor the facility for any issues.
- Ensure that only authorized persons and their guests use the pool area.
- Enforce the pool rules as stated and posted in the pool area.
- Report any violations to management and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure that guardians always supervise children.
- Arrange pool furniture and clean the pool area as needed.
- Perform routine patrolling and chemical inspections.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Represent the company in a professional and courteous manner
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Lifeguard Certification (we will reimburse cost of lifeguard certification course for new team members and those renewing.)
- CPR training/certification a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High level of comfort working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Willing and able to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.