- Cleburne, TX
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Pool Monitor in Whitney, Texas.
What you'll do:
The Pool Monitor will maintain the pools and patrols the pool area, enforces rules and ensures the safety of residents and their belongings. This position handles any stressful situation in a calm manner and reacts accordingly with respect to local, state and federal laws. Will ensure safe operation and maintenance of the pools and spa.
Your job will include:
- Safely and effecienly maintain and clean the pools/spa areas and ensure safe use and operational guidelines are enforced.
- Maintain meticulous pool logs, safety logs, and sanitation logs including but not limited to chemical logs pool opening and closing checklists.
- Ensure pool furniture is sanitized and safe for member/guest use.
- Supervise all activities in the pool area and monitor the facility for any issues.
- Ensure that only authorized residents and their guests use the pool area.
- Enforce the pool rules as stated and posted in the pool area.
- Report any violations to management and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure that guardians supervise children at all times.
- Arrange pool furniture as needed.
- Perform routine patrolling and chemical inspections.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Assist with other departements as needed.
- Have an "all hands on deck" attitude.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- CPR training/certification a plus.
- COP (Certified Pool Operator) Certification and Training a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High level of comfort working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top