- Saco, ME
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Pool Monitor in Old Orchard Beach, Maine.
What you'll do:
The Pool Monitor patrols the pool area, enforces rules and ensures the safety of residents and their belongings. This position handles any stressful situation in a calm manner and reacts accordingly with respect to local, state and federal laws.
Your job will include:
- Supervise all activities in the pool area and monitor the facility for any issues.
- Ensure that only authorized residents and their guests use the pool area.
- Enforce the pool rules as stated and posted in the pool area.
- Report any violations to management and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure that guardians supervise children at all times.
- Arrange pool furniture as needed.
- Perform routine patrolling and chemical inspections.
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- CPR training/certification a plus.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High level of comfort working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top