- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Pool Monitor in Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
A Pool Monitor is responsible for ensuring a clean, safe and fun environment for guests at the pool in our resorts continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service to all of our residents. The Pool Monitor patrols the pool area, enforces rules and ensures the safety of residents and their belongings. This position handles any stressful situation in a calm manner and reacts accordingly with respect to local, state and federal laws. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests with a smile and knowledge of our property and events
- Maintain & keep clean equipment including, but not limited to, the pool, umbrellas, chairs, filters, furniture, etc.
- Monitor use of the facility and address and/or report potential hazards
- Respond to guest inquiries and service issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
- Perform general recreation duties, as needed
Supervise all activities in the pool area and monitor the facility for any issues.
- Ensure that only authorized residents and their guests use the pool area.
- Enforce the pool rules as stated and posted in the pool area.
- Report any violations to management and contact law enforcement if necessary.
- Ensure that guardians supervise children at all times.
- Arrange pool furniture daily as needed and when special events take place pool side.
- Perform routine patrolling and daily chemical inspections. (will train)
- Exercise sound judgment and make independent decisions.
- Report to management any and all concerns as well as share great ideas for improvements
Experience & skills you'll need and or will surely help:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- CPR training/certification a huge plus.
- Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills.
- High level of comfort working in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
What we really want:
We are looking for the right folks to join our team and will train the right motivated individuals. Especially if you have great customer service skills, love to smile, have fun, and enjoy working with a great team. Not to mention working only miles from the beach and actually have the time to enjoy it this summer. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW ~ If that's your thing.
Our company is one of the largest property owners in United States and offer have over 400 resorts nation wide. From the Keys in Florida to the big sky of Washington State and everything in between, if your looking for a company to really grow with or just a seasonal fun job to return each year at the Jersey Shore we would love to hear from you.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top