What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Overnight Security at our Timothy Lake South resort in East Stroudsburg, PA. This position may include walking or patrolling the grounds of the campground answering questions, enforcing rules and ensuring the safety of our guests and their belongings. The ideal employee would be able to handle any stressful situation in a calm manner and react accordingly with regards to local, state and federal law.
What does your job entail?
- Monitoring the facility for any issues
- Ensuring property is properly secured
- Advising company rules and policies
- Responding to areas of concern
- Contacting law enforcement if necessary
- Utilizing quick and reasonable judgment
- Monitor all incoming guests through the campground gate
- Validate if access is acceptable
- Perform routine patrolling & site inspections
- Golf Cart Inspections
- Rental Inspections
- Must be dedicated to working in a team atmosphere
- Able to make guest satisfaction a priority
- Detail Oriented
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Previous experience working in security or law enforcement is a plus
- Basic reading, writing, math, and good computer skills are necessary
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer service skills and ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of and experience working within the RV business preferred
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top