Outdoor Resort Team Members
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of RV Resort and Campground Team Members in , .
Are you looking for a job where you get to be outside 80% of the time? Do you enjoy driving golf carts, starting campfires, and getting to know your customers? If so this is the job for you!
Lake George Escape Outdoor Resort offers over 450+ accommodation sites (RV, Campground, Cabins) across 178 acres of plush woods and meadows surrounded by the six million-acre Adirondack Park. With easy access from I-87 (the Northway"), there's simply no better place to work.
Multiple Opportunities Available - Full & Part-time seasonal hiring for:
- Park Attendant
- Maintenance Department
- Fun and Games / Drivers
Successful candidates should be happy, flexible and energetic self-starters who like to stay active, can handle multiple responsibilities and remain calm and collected while doing so. You will find that Lake George Escape operates at a faster pace than most other resorts!
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- One to three years of experience in customer service and exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational, coordination and scheduling skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritize based on customer needs.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
We offer competitive pay in a fun work environment. Schedules are flexible & based on business need. Other benefits include:
- 25% discount in store & restaurant everyday
- 25 cent team coffee and sodas
- Discounted and Complimentary admission to area attractions
- Friendly atmosphere & excellent working conditions
- 50% site discount for immediate family, based on availability
- 15% site discount for friends and extended family, based on availability
- Manager hosted potluck dinners for employees
- … and with many work campers on staff each season, meet others and create lasting friendships. Many of our team return year after year, making memories not only for our residents & guests but also for themselves.
Join our team and together we will create memories by celebrating community and doing the unexpected through our core values of enthusiasm, empathy, communication & ownership.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top