- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Office Manager in Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
The Office Manager oversees the day-to-day operations of the property administration office. This position oversees customer relations, prepares forms, manages accounts payable and receivable, manages petty cash and collections and trains other administrative staff. The Office Manager also supervises the administrative staff and building attendants.
Your job will include:
- Coordinate preparation of paperwork.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer-related issues, including all customer requests and complaints that need to be addressed with management or investigated during property tours using Manage America's work order system.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective internal and external telephone and mail communications.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the company's quality and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison between customers and management regarding property-related issues.
- Prepare customer correspondence as required.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as requested.
- Maintain office files with current and accurate information.
- Perform weekly office inspections.
- Assist Property Manager with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor's degree, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of experience in office management.
- Working knowledge of mail processes (e.g., postage machine, FedEx, UPS, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer literacy; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
- Maintain a warm and friendly demeanor at all times.
- Must be able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of employees and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by employees and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Approach all encounters with guests and employees in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service-oriented manner.
- Maximize efforts towards productivity, identify problem areas and assist in implementing solutions.
- Must be effective in handling problems, including anticipating, preventing, identifying and solving problems as necessary.
- Must be able to understand and evaluate complex information, data, etc. from various sources to meet appropriate objectives.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information.
We have over 400 resorts throughout the United Sates and we love to watch our team grow. If you are looking for a great place to work with a great team and fantastic company with exceptional growth potential then we want to hear from you.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top