- Waunakee, WI
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Office Manager in Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin.
What you'll do:
Do you love the outdoors and working within a family fun environment ? If your answer is yes, Arrowhead RV Campground is the place for you.
Your job will include:
- Where can you go at the end of the day and smell like campfire and enjoy the great outdoors?
- Greet guests in a professional and friendly manner.
- Supervise front desk operations during assigned shifts and ensure that the team understands the property management system, resort services, reservation process, pricing and special promotional offers.
- Maintain a current knowledge of resort features and services, hours of operation, cottage types and numbers, layout, décor, rates, special packages and promotions, assist in scheduled activities.
- Monitor the appearance, standards and performance of front desk employees and emphasize training and teamwork.
- Serve as the first point of contact for customer-related issues, including all customer requests and complaints that need to be addressed with management or investigated during property tours and use work order system.
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective internal and external telephone and mail communications.
- Work closely with management to develop an integral team that effectively represents the company's quality and professionalism.
- Act as a liaison between customers and management regarding property-related issues.
- Prepare customer correspondence as required.
- Attend and participate in training sessions as requested.
- Maintain office files with current and accurate information.
- Perform weekly office inspections.
- Assist Property Manager with special projects and perform other duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in office management, preferably in an RV or hotel setting.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Experience using a point-of-sale computer system.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Basic computer literacy; proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top