With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Member Services Coordinator in Pompano Beach, Florida.
Membership Services Coordinator duties include:
- Schedule, conduct and document inspections for 20' - 40' boats in dry storage.
- Basic knowledge of boats, engines and related systems.
- Monitor and control cleaning supplies.
- This position will report to the Operations Manager.
- Flexibility to work weekends and some holidays.
- Good customer service.
- Good written and verbal communication to document inspection results.
- Self-disciplined and organized.
- Basic computer experience.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Additional duties may include:
- Cleaning boats and flushing motors.
- Driving and docking boats and jetskis.
- Assist customers with docking, securing lines, fueling, loading personal gear.
- Maintain marina docks, equipment and grounds.
- Assistance in hurricane or storm preparation.
- Any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager.
- Excel Spreadsheet.
- Basic marine engines and vessel repairs
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.