With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Marine Forklift Driver in Cape Haze, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Marine Forklift Driver operates 25000LB and larger lift trucks to safely launch, retrieve and store boats up to 40" in length in a rack storage building up to 45' high. The driver must be able to communicate well others as well as our customers on a daily basis. This position will require the ability to safely work in a high paced customer oriented atmosphere. Driver will also be required to safely fuel and move customers boats around the marina.
- Launch/retrieve boats to assigned places.
- Maintain and complete up to date safety training as required.
- Identify any report any damages.
- Safely operate customer boats to and from launch dock.
- Inspect machinery, perform regular maintenance (e.g., recharging batteries and lubricating equipment) and determine repair needs.
- Keep updated records of boat moves and activity logs.
- Comply with company policies and legal guidelines.
- Ensure a safe, efficient and injury-free working environment.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience driving industrial vehicles, preferably forklifts.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Current certification to operate forklifts in accordance with OSHA standards.
- Strong knowledge of industrial equipment and attention to detail.
- Excellent physical condition and the ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and perform tasks that require good hand-eye-foot coordination and sense of balance.
- Ability to assess and judge weights, distances and heights.
- Ability to work in various temperatures according to seasonal weather variations.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.