Maintenance Worker-Property Management
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Worker-Property Management in Ft Lauderdale, Florida.
Located in the beautiful city of Fort Lauderdale, FL is the charming 55+ retirement mobile home community of Park City West. The park features community organized activities, a spacious clubhouse, horseshoe pits, a scenic picnic area, both shuffleboard and tennis courts, and pétanque courts, working at Park City West will never be boring!
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you will perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- The maintenance team works closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Maintenance workers attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Maintenance workers also communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Power wash buildings, decks, walkways and pool furniture
- Prepare rental units for new renters including painting, cleaning, changing faucets, etc.
- Patching potholes
- Delivering notices to homes
- Conduct irrigation systems repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of maintenance work experience in applicable areas, including irrigation repairs, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top