What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a Maintenance Worker for our Victoria Palms Resort in Donna, Texas. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for multiple openings for skilled maintenance staff. One position will be focused on someone with solid Electrical background with a history of performing electrical repairs to general buildings and circuits, a well as RV pedestals and meter boxes. The second position should have experience with vehicle maintenance including on and off road equipment, with the ability to perform routine maintenance, diagnostics and 12v electrical. We have both gasoline and light duty diesel vehicles. The third position as well as the first two should have extensive general maintenance skills and experience.
What does your job entail?
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor with special maintenance projects as necessary
- Assist in maintaining grounds and common areas, keeping them free from trash and debris
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies
- Move heavy objects as requested
- Work closely with management and the Maintenance Supervisor in developing an integral team at the property site
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager, Maintenance Supervisor, and Staff
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top