What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our California Hawaiian resort in San Jose, California. As a Technician, you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the resort meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does your job entail?
- You report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Resort Manager and then perform repairs either on your own or alongside your supervisor.
- You assist with special maintenance projects.
- You maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- You may assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- As a member of the maintenance team, you work closely with management and the maintenance engineer in maintaining a safe and appealing report
- You communicate regularly with managers and other staff, remaining professional in attitude at all times.
Your qualifications include:
- You have a High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- You are able to safely lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment.
- You possess a valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance.
- You take pride in your work and supporting your teammates is important to you.
- You can successfully pass a background check.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top