What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a Maintenance Technician for our Sherwood Forest RV resort in Kissimmee, FL. As a Technician, you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the resort meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does your job entail?
- You report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Resort Manager and then perform repairs either on your own or alongside your supervisor.
- You assist with special maintenance projects.
- You maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- You may assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- As a member of the maintenance team, you work closely with management and the maintenance engineer in maintaining a safe and appealing property.
- You communicate regularly with managers and other staff, remaining professional in attitude at all times.
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- You are able to safely lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment.
- You possess a valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance.
- You take pride in your work and supporting your teammates is important to you.
- You can successfully pass a background check.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, our teammates contribute to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top