Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Technician for our property in Saulsbury,Tn. The Maintenance Technician performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to, HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, and appliance repair. Works as a team participant along with the maintenance engineer to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by els.
Job Duties include:
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Resort Manager
- Assist Resort Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary
- Assist in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies
- Move heavy objects as requested
- Work closely with management and the maintenance engineer in developing an integral team at the property site
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Staff
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top