RV Resort in the Weslaco area searching for a Groundskeeper/Maintenance man.
Applicant will provide a full range of maintenance repair and services for our resort. Applicants will have a daily duties list which will include but is not limited to keeping the resort clean and clear of debri.
Pay Rate $8.25 hr
Responsibilities and Duties
- Applicant will perform routine and preventative maintenance throughout the resort.
- Outline the day-to-day activities of the position. They will conduct building and RV site maintenance repairs and are responsible for cleanliness and upkeep of property grounds, facilities, streets, equipment, and various utility systems. Applicant must provide excellent customer service to prospective guests an current guests at all times. Will also assist with site setup.
- Ensure common areas lawns are manicured appropriately. Regularly treat for weeds, weed whip, rake leaves, plant flowers/shrubs, spread mulch/wood chip/stones, trim hedges, cut and remove tree limbs and perform other lawn care services as necessary.
- Ensure resort is presenable and inviting at all times, and that it adheres to Country Sunshine's curb appeal standards.
- Maintain vacant sites, mow site and spray for ants/weeds.
- Assist manager with supervision of service contractors
- Clean resort amenities which may include clubhouse, pickleball courts, RC Track, resort offices, restrooms, laundry areas, bathhouses and maintenance garage.
- Ensure all resort streets and public access routes are free of hazards.
- Repair water leaks and change water meters as necessary.
- Change electrical breakers and meter boxes
- Maintain resort pool, backwash and scrubbing when needed.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license
- Previous maintenance experience.
- Demonstrate knowledge and experience in general maintenance techniques and repair work.
- Ability to endure seasonal temperatures as working conditions require constant outdoor work.
- General knowledge of janitorial work, plumbing, electrical, and grounds maintenance.
- Proficient skills in operating various hand tools and power equipment.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Availability to respond to resort needs during non-business hours while on call.
Benefits and Perks
- As a Country Sunshine employee you will be part of on organization where you will be challenged and inspired. We place a high priority on our team members and this is a big part of what sets us apart. We will ask you to give us your very best and treat the resort with pride and respect.
- 401(k) Plan.
- Paid Vacation
- Various paid holidays, bereavement time and pay for jury duty.
- Medical Insurance
Back to top