- East Stroudsburg, PA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Technician in Scotrun, Pennsylvania.
From shopping, skiing, water parks and more, this mountain campground has a host of activities and amenities to enjoy. Sound like a great place to work? Come join our team!
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Tech you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and groundskeeping. You work as a team participant to ensure the resort meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Conduct irrigation systems repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of direct technical work experience in applicable areas, including irrigation repairs, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top