What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Technician position at our Crescent Bar resort in Quincy, Washington. The Maintenance Technician performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, and appliance repair, and works as a team participant along with the maintenance engineer to ensure the resort meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does your job entail?
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Resort Manager
- Assist Resort Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary
- Assist in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies
- Move heavy objects as requested
- Work closely with management and the maintenance engineer in developing an integral team at the resort
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Staff
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top