Maintenance Team Member
- Lititz, PA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance Team Member in Manheim, Pennsylvania.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you perform various maintenance duties including, groundskeeping and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with other maintenance workers, management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, edge and otherwise maintain common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willingness to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top