What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Supervisor position at our Winds of St. Armands community in Sarasota, Florida. The Maintenance Technician performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, and appliance repair, and works as a team participant along with the maintenance engineer to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does your job entail?
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Resort Manager
- Assist Resort Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary
- Assist in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies
- Move heavy objects as requested
- Work closely with management and the maintenance engineer in developing an integral team at the property site
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Staff
- Remain professional in attitude at all times. Positive attitude a must.
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet established business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to developing a culture that is significant, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the outright best talent in the market for our roles – confirmed self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top