What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Supervisor position at our Concord Cascade community in Pacheco, CA. The Maintenance Supervisor performs various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including but not limited to HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, and appliance repair, and works as a team participant along with property staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does your job entail?
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Property Management team
- Assist Management Team with special maintenance projects as necessary
- Assist in maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris
- May assist in monitoring and/or controlling maintenance inventory and/or supplies
- Move heavy objects as requested
- Work closely with the Property Management team in developing an integral team at the property site
- Maintain open communication with Property Management team
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Must be able to pass a background check
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top