What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a Maintenance Supervisor at Starlight Ranch community in Orlando, FL. As a Supervisor, you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, electrical installations, plumbing, light carpentry/constructions, appliance repair and more. You work as a team with your maintenance staff to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
What does you job entail?
- You will perform all duties normally associated with a supervisory role including interviewing, training, performance reviews, disciplinary actions and termination recommendation if necessary.
- You will ensure all maintenance staff are following safe work practices.
- You will ensure that maintenance staff is performing to ELS standards and that service requests are handled in a prompt, courteous and efficient manner.
- You will maintain open communication with Resort Manager and other community staff.
- You will represent the Company in a professional manner at all times.
- Performing various preventative maintenance functions and records findings in maintenance log either by directing a staff member to do so or by directly performing the task.
- Performing on-call emergency service as required.
- You will assist Resort Manager with special maintenance projects as necessary.
- Ensuring that general maintenance staff is maintaining grounds and common areas and keeping them free from trash and debris.
- Monitoring the maintenance and upkeep of all mechanical equipment on the community including, but not limited to water heaters and HVAC units in common building, lawn mowers, weed eaters, etc.
- You will ensure all work orders for the buildings, rental homes, common areas and etc... are completed in a timely manner. Also work with your team on community violations to upkeep their homes and sites.
Your qualification include:
- Your have a High School diploma or equivalent plus 1-3 years hands-on technical work experience in areas such as plumbing, electrical, carpentry, HVAC, etc.
- You are able to safely lift up to 50 lbs and work with heavy equipment.
- You possess a valid Driver's License and good driving record along with auto insurance.
- You take pride in your work and supporting your teammates is important to you.
- You can successfully pass a background check.
What do you get from us?
In return for you excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401K employer match and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity Lifestyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wider range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet established business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to developing a culture that is significant, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the outright best talent in the market for our roles - confirmed self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinker - as these individuals will helps to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we thank all applicants.
Back to top