What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking candidates for a Maintenance Supervisor position at our Village of the Four Seasons community in San Jose, CA. As a Maintenance Supervisor, you will be responsible for a range of basic and skilled trades work encompassing the overall building maintenance and upkeep. You'll be part of a maintenance team to support the overall business success through a well-maintained property. You will perform a range of skilled maintenance, repair, and renovation work.
What does your job entail?
- Operating all equipment in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs, monitors and controls all repairs and preventative maintenance on plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, refrigeration, and other areas of the building
- Perform maintenance and repair work including walkways, pool and spas, repairing damaged walls, doors, etc
- Respond to maintenance and service requests
- Maintaining the facilities, equipment, and materials in a neat, clean, and orderly fashion
- Manager work schedule and flow
- Manager and supervise team
- Contribute to team development
- Follow all OSHA, ADA, HCD and other safety and security policies
- Other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2 years of experience in a skilled trade, or specialized training in lieu of experience
- Knowledge in areas such as plumbing, HVAC, electrical, carpentry, painting, and mechanical systems
- High sense of urgency and ability to change tasks quickly
- Ability to learn other skilled trades and apply them effectively and safely
- Ability to use various hand and power tools
- Ability to read blueprints, wiring diagrams, and other related work documents
- Ability to teach and mentor
- Capable of lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Skilled trade certifications
- Bilingual a plus
- Basic skill to use Microsoft Office Applications
*This position is very active and requires standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, crawling, and climbing all day. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.*
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top