Maintenance - Level II
- Newark, DE
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance - Level II in Bear, Delaware.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC repairs and adjustments, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, appliance repair and more. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Assist in the monitoring and control of outside contractors.
- Assist in completing turnovers and make ready of vacant rental units.
- Attend staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
- Ability to maintain an organized schedule and tracking system.
- $15.00 to $18.00 per hour (wages commensurate with experience).
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top