Maintenance - Level I
- Hanover, PA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance - Level I in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you might perform various maintenance duties requiring technical labor skills, including HVAC adjustments/cleaning, plumbing, light carpentry/construction, minor appliance repair, groundskeeping and more. You will work, as a team member, along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS and provides an exceptional vacation experience for our guests.
What you'll receive:
We provide our Maintenance Workers with an exceptional work environment, competitive pay, on the job training and during your off hours, the use of our campground pool, game room and sports courts.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend morning staff meetings to communicate daily vendor appointments and required work.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with other maintenance workers, management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, edge and otherwise maintain common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Conduct irrigation systems repairs.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- 1-3 years of direct technical work experience in applicable areas, including irrigation repairs, plumbing, carpentry, HVAC, etc. is preferred, but we will train the right candidate.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
- Ability to see a job thru to the end with successful results.
- Willing to work additional hours as needed for special events
- Willing to work some evenings and weekends
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top