Maintenance - Level I
- Maple Valley, WA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance - Level I in Fall City, Washington.
What you'll do:
As a Maintenance Worker you will perform various maintenance duties including light plumbing, light carpentry, propane pumping, maintaining pool chemicals, honeywagon pumping, electrical troubleshooting, restroom cleaning, preventative maintenance, rental cottage repairs, general grounds work and more. You are also responsible for providing excellent customer service to all guests. You work as a team participant along with the Maintenance Supervisor to ensure the community meets the quality maintenance standards set by ELS.
Your job will include:
- Work closely with management to maintain a clean, safe and appealing property.
- Attend staff, maintenance department, and safety meetings as required.
- Communicate regularly and professionally with management and staff and work closely with them on all special maintenance projects.
- Maintain grounds and common areas and keep them free from trash and debris.
- Report maintenance concerns directly to management and perform repairs.
- Mow, weed, and edge common areas and vacant lot grounds.
- Conduct repairs on small tools and equipment.
- You will be required to move heavy objects and you may drive maintenance trucks to various locations on the property.
- Monitor and control maintenance inventory and supplies.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
Skills & experience you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent experience.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and work with heavy equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Willing to be on call for emergencies that arise after hours.
- Scheduling flexibility to work days, evenings, weekends, holidays.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top