Lead Reservations Agent-RPI
- Orlando, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Lead Reservations Agent-RPI in Orlando, Florida.
What you'll do:
The contact center reservation agent lead assists callers with service and reservation needs by taking inbound calls, booking reservations, cancelling reservations and recommending alternatives when first choice is not available. Additionally, the position will answer questions about the product and or membership. The lead reservation agent also assists with supervision and training of other agents.
Your job will include:
- Receive inbound calls from existing and/or potential customers.
- Maintain knowledge of company information, policies, products, and promotions.
- Answer questions about Resort Rates, Specials and Site and Rental Descriptions.
- Ability to up sell reservations accounts
- Ability to offer multiple reservations and/or trip planning.
- Be upbeat, cheerful and helpful on every call.
- Assist customers with any Reservation issues experienced effectively and professionally and escalate any issues to management appropriately.
- Take payments by phone.
- Verify name, address, phone number and email address of each caller.
- Conduct ongoing training, coaching and monitoring of team members and calls.
- Approve booking overrides.
- Book condo and cruises as well as handling trades and vacation credit processing.
- Manage member emails and online reservation requests.
- Reconfirm weekly inbound condo reservations.
- Review booking information for other agents to ensure adherence to procedures.
- Omni-channel customer support with email/chat.
- Make outbound calls to current and former customers for renewal as well as follow-up to travel offers.
- Assist with commission tracking.
- Work with affiliated resorts to explain programs, answer questions, and resolve hosting issues.
- Create daily and weekly marketing emails.
- Maintain resort information in database.
- Review member refund requests to ensure that they follow company policy.
- Meet Quality Assurance Requirements and other key performance metrics.
- Knowledge of Resorts and Specials and ability to find the answers in a timely manner.
- Maintain consistent and professional attendance, punctuality, personal appearance and attitude at all times.
- Handle any special projects assigned in a proper and efficient manner
- Maintain confidentiality in all areas.
- Assist fellow employees as needed.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to ask probing questions, understand concerns, and overcome objections.
- Strong work ethic and self-starter, able to effectively manage multiple priorities and adapt to change within a fast-paced business environment.
- Must possess and professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with customers over the phone.
- Must possess and be able to demonstrate strong influencing and closing skills.
- Ability to use Windows Applications, Email, Word and Excel effectively along with the ability to learn and navigate new software quickly.
- Must be flexible with hours and scheduling.
- Must be accurate in all work and detailed oriented.
- Desire to work in fast paced, highly dynamic, constantly changing environment.
- Ability to work independently without relying on significant management oversight.
- Prior sales or call center background a plus.
- Prior experience selling travel is preferred.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top