- Mesa, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Landscaper/Groundskeeper in Mesa, Arizona.
What you'll do:
The Landscaper/Groundskeeper partners with the maintenance staff to ensure that the property meets the company's landscaping and grounds standards.
Your job will include:
- Maintain grounds and common areas and remove all trash and debris.
- Mow and trim lawns, sites and bushes.
- Monitor and control inventory and/or supplies.
- Report landscaping/community grounds concerns to the Maintenance supervisor.
- Report any unauthorized items stored around residents' sites.
- Conduct four-sided inspections of mobile home sites.
- Performed others duties as assigned by Maintenance supervisor.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- 1+ year of landscaping/groundskeeper experience.
- Familiarity with mowers, weed-whackers and other trimming equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top