- Oroville, CA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Kitchen Manager in Oregon House, California.
What you'll do:
The Kitchen Manager manages the restaurant's overall operations for the back of the house and kitchen area. This position purchases food and other supplies and ensure that all staff members are properly trained on food preparation and kitchen safety.
Your job will include:
- Ensure that all food is cooked and presented properly and in a timely manner.
- Ensure that the kitchen is thoroughly cleaned on a regular schedule.
- Strong attention to detail with respect to food standards, costs and safety requirements.
- Comfort interacting with customers in a friendly and courteous manner, ideally obtaining repeat customers.
- Maintain high levels of sanitary standards in the back of the house area and the kitchen.
- Communicate cooking methods and standards to staff members.
- Resolve conflicts quickly and effectively with customers and employee as required.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- Serv-Safe Certification preferred.
- Solid computer literacy skills.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and comfort being exposed to hot cooking elements.
- Willingness and ability to work nights and weekends as required by operational needs.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top