With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeping Supervisor in Okeechobee, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Housekeeping Supervisor maintains responsibility for the overall cleanliness and appearance of the property and works alongside the maintenance staff to ensure that it meets the company's quality standards. This position also supervises the housekeeping staff at the property.
Your job will include:
- Interview candidates and train new employees; conduct performance reviews; make disciplinary action and termination recommendations in conjunction with the Property Manager and the Human Resources.
- Clean internal locations on the property as directed, including mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Keep common areas clean and ensure they're maintained to company standards.
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs to the Property Manager and/or Maintenance Supervisor as appropriate.
- Assist the Property Manager with customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist with clean-up following property activities and functions.
- Assist maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Drive to pick up supplies and run other errands as needed.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent.
- 3+ years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to details.
- Ability to solve problems and address conflicts.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.