With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of HOUSEKEEPER- Public Areas (Part time) in Cathedral City, California.
What you'll do:
Our housekeepers make sure that our resorts are clean and tidy to ensure that our guests have a five-star experience.
Your job will include:
- Housekeepers clean the resort office, clubhouse, public access areas and models as directed, including mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas to the Resort Manager or Maintenance Supervisor.
- As a housekeeper you will also assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and functions.
- Housekeepers may also drive a motorized vehicle golf cart
- Provide outstanding customer service.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- One to three years of experience in a housekeeping role.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Previous housekeeping experience is a plus.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Willing and able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.