What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a Housekeeper for our Sunshine Key RV Resort & Marina in Big Pine Key, FL. In this role, you will conduct the regular housekeeping of the resort to facilitate an excellent guest experience.
What does your job entail?
- You will clean restrooms and common areas; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal. Additionally, you will launder all linens.
- Monitor and report on cleaning supply inventory.
- You will provide support to the maintenance team and other team members, as needed.
- Report maintenance concerns to the Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor.
- You will assist with clean-up at resort-sponsored activities and functions.
- May be required to drive a motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies.
- Partner with the Resort Manager to address guest inquiries in a timely and professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner by exhibiting patience and concern.
- Maintain open communication with the Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor.
- Remain professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your skills and experience include:
- You possess a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You maintain a valid driver's license and good driving record.
- You are able to safely lift up to 50 pounds.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
We invite you to visit our website at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top