What are we looking for?
We're looking for friendly, helpful team players for a Housekeeper position at Little Diamond resort in Newport, WA to assist in keeping all our great facilities sparkling clean in a beautiful wooded setting just 35 minutes north of Spokane, WA. Little Diamond boasts 250 RV and tent sites, fishing lake, two lodges, overnight accomodations, pool, store and playgrounds.
What does your job entail?
- Clean office, clubhouse, and public access areas as directed; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal
- Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to ELS standards
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, vacant/rental homes to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist with clean-up at resort-sponsored guest activities and functions
- May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies
- Assist Resort Manager with guest inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern
- Work closely with management and the maintenance staff in developing an integral team at the resort
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Valid drivers licence and auto insurance.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top