- Maple Valley, WA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Housekeeper in Fall City, Washington.
What you'll do:
Our housekeepers make sure that our parks are clean and tidy to ensure that our guests have a five-star experience.
Your job will include:
- Clean the main restrooms, pool buildings, lodges and common areas as directed, including heavy duty scrubbing, mopping, dusting, vacuuming and removing trash.
- Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests.
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to our standards.
- Keep track of cleaning supply inventory and request refills as needed.
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas, utilizing work orders.
- Assist the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed.
- Assist with cleaning up resort-sponsored guest activities and functions.
- Solve guest-related problems and address conflicts with a positive attitude.
- Drive a golf cart to run errands and/or pick up supplies as needed.
- Work closely with all team members to make sure that the resort team is integrated and coordinated.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
What You Bring
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Previous experience in a housekeeping role preferred.
- Knowledge of cleaning supplies and products.
- Organizational skills and attention to details.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including days, evenings, weekends, holidays.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top