What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Housekeeper at our Thunderbird resort in Monroe, WA. The successful candidates will conduct and participate in the regular housekeeping of the resort for the betterment of the guests' experience.
What does your job entail?
- Clean office, clubhouse, and public access areas as directed; this includes but is not limited to mopping, dusting, vacuuming, and trash removal
- Clean cabins and rentals to prepare for new guests
- Keep rentals and common areas clean and maintain them to ELS standards
- Monitor and report on the inventory of cleaning supplies
- Provide assistance to the maintenance staff and other staff members as needed
- Report any maintenance concerns for repairs in common areas to Resort Manager/Maintenance Supervisor
- Assist with clean-up at resort-sponsored activities and functions
- May be required to drive motorized vehicle to run errands and/or pick up supplies
- Assist Resort Manager with guest inquiries in a timely, professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner, i.e. exhibiting patience and concern
- Work closely with management and the maintenance staff in developing an integral team at the resort
- Maintain open communication with Resort Manager and Maintenance Supervisor
- Remain professional in attitude at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience in a housekeeping role as well as knowledge of cleaning supplies and products
- Organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Valid driver's license and good driving record along with auto insurance
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for our benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top