With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Host in Daytona Beach, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Host acts as the first customer-serving face for the restaurant and ensures that our guests have an excellent dining experience.
Your job will include:
- Greet customers as they enter, add them to the waiting list as necessary, show them to their seats or a waiting area and give them menus.
- Answer phone calls and customer questions about the restaurant and menu.
- Engage with guests to ensure their satisfaction with the food and service.
- Respond to and resolve complaints.
- Strong knowledge of the menu.
- Maintain a professional and courteous demeanor at all times.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- High school diploma, or the equivalent preferred.
- Experience working in a restaurant preferred.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and maintain composure in difficult situations.
- Experience handling money accurately and operating a point-of-sale system.
- Ability to lift and maneuver trays of food when necessary.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.