Hiring Experienced High Volume Cooks
- Daytona Beach, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Hiring Experienced High Volume Cooks in Daytona Beach, Florida.
Caribbean Jack's, voted Daytona's favorite Waterfront Restaurant and a part of the ELS family is looking for experienced cooks to join or already successful team. Each year we are getting busier through local and visiting customers, meaning that year round employment isn't an issue. Below is more details about your job:
What you'll do:
The Cook prepares, cleans, cooks and stocks inventory for the property's restaurant.
Your job will include:
- Provide customer assistance as required.
- Responsible for completing all assigned prep work, setting up cooks station, maintaining product presentations, product quality, cook time standards and preparing all menu items according to recipes, plate presentations and specifications.
- Set up of equipment, verification of stock, the cleaning of cooking equipment, and preparing food items to specification while maintaining a clean work area.
- Good communication skills, able to lift 25-50 pounds, use knives, slicing and other food preparation equipment while standing and exert well-pace mobility for periods of up to 8 hours in length.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Must have at least 1 year cooking experience in a high volume environment
- Kitchen experience preferred.
- Experience working with the public.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Willingness and ability to work on weekends and holidays.
- Reliable team player with a pleasant attitude
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top