Guest Services Rep
What are we looking for?
ELS is currently seeking a qualified Guest Services Rep for our Plymouth Rock resort in Plymouth, WI.
What does your job entail?
- Welcoming Guests at check-in
- Making guest reservations
- Work closely with management in developing an integral team that effectively represents the quality and professionalism of ELS
- Maintain open communications with all team members and management staff
- Provide friendly professional customer service to all our guests
- Make photocopies and sends facsimiles as needed
- Attend and participate in training programs and seminars as requested
- Have an enthusiastic personality and want to engage with all areas of the park to insure guests are happy and enjoying their stay
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of nearly 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top