Guest Services Manager
- Tucson, AZ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Guest Services Manager in Tucson, Arizona.
What you'll do:
As a Guest Services Manager, you will supervise the activities of the front desk, including check-in/check-out, guest requests, and promotion of in-house activities. Additionally, you will train associates, plan, assign, and direct work; and address complaints and resolve problems.
Your job will include:
- Supervise front desk operations during your assigned shift. Train and ensure that your team has a current knowledge of property management system, resort services, reservation process, pricing and special promotional offers.
- Maintain knowledge of resort features & services, hours of operation, guest rooms, casitas, layout, decor, rates, special packages and promotions, daily house count and expected arrivals/departures, room availability status and all scheduled daily group activities.
- Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of Front Desk employees with an emphasis on training and teamwork.
- Address guest requests, inquiries, and complaints promptly and thoroughly.
- Ensure proper staffing and scheduling of all Front Desk employees in accordance to productivity guidelines.
- Communicate through pre-shift logs, emails and departmental meetings all pertinent information for the respective shift and areas of operation.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience & skills you need:
- At least 6 months of Front Office experience; RV or hotel experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Reservations Management systems desired such as DigiRez, ManageAmerica, RoomMaster would be great!
- Superior work ethic with the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills, strong customer service skills and the ability to problem solve.
- Experience in customer service environment and experience working with a point of sale computer system.
- A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top