- Williamsburg, VA
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Groundsperson in Willamsburg, Virginia.
What you'll do:
The Groundsperson assists in the maintenance of lawn equipment and partners with the maintenance staff to ensure that the property meets the company's landscaping standards.
Your job will include:
- Maintain grounds and common areas and remove all trash and debris.
- Mow and trim lawns, sites and bushes.
- Monitor and control inventory and/or supplies.
- Report landscaping concerns to the Maintenance Manager.
- Assist in other areas of maintenance as needed.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- 1+ year of groundsperson experience.
- Familiarity with mowers, weed-whackers and other trimming equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top