With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Maintenance - Level I in Glendale, Arizona.
What you'll do:
As a Groundskeeper you'll be responsible for the overall upkeep of the property landscape and the exterior image. Works as a team participant along with maintenance staff to ensure the Community meets the quality standards set by the Company, by treating all residents, employees, co-workers and vendors as customers.
Your job will include:
- Gathers and properly disposes of litter and debris including but not limited to cigarette butts, papers, cans, leaves, etc. found on the Community grounds.
- Sweeps and maintains driveways, parking lots, curbs, dumpster areas, and all other public areas as directed by the Maintenance Supervisor or Resort Manager.
- Maintains Community flowerbeds by pruning, weeding, and watering as needed. Plants flowers, shrubs, and other ground material as requested. Monitors pool and spa chemicals daily and maintains logbooks as required by health department, if applicable.
- Maintains the grounds equipment, which may include repairs and preventive maintenance as needed.
- Moves heavy objects and operates various machinery such as hedge-trimmers, etc.
- Monitors and reports any insect damage and/or plant disease affecting the landscape to Maintenance.
- Assists Maintenance in clearing vacant lots, detrashing homes, loading truck and trailer for removal to the landfill.
Skills & experience you need:
- 1+ year of landscaping experience.
- Familiarity with mowers, weed-whackers and other trimming equipment.
- Valid driver's license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top