Golf Pro Shop Attendant
- Lutz, FL
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Golf Pro Shop Attendant in Odessa, Florida.
What you'll do:
The Golf Pro Shop Attendant helps to oversee golf-related activities, which might include working with management of assistant pros, groundskeepers and maintenance workers. This position provides top quality individual and group instruction to members and guests.
Your job will include:
- Organize and oversee tournaments and special events.
- Monitor the driving range, assist members and ensure maintenance standards.
- Run daily reports regarding course play and sales.
- Create and maintain staff schedules.
- Maintain strong playing abilities and remain competent in all areas of the game.
Experience & skills you'll need:
- Expertise with golf instruction and tournament and event management.
- Strong knowledge of golf course maintenance.
- Expertise in golf rules and regulations.
- Understanding of typical golf course procedures.
- Knowledge of golf shop opening and closeout procedures.
- Proficiency with relevant golf tournament software.
- Ability to work early morning and late afternoon, weekend and holiday hours.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top