Front Desk Receptionist Team
- Atlantic City, NJ
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk Receptionist Team in Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
Our focus for our Front Desk team is to provide exceptional customer service to facilitate excellent and memorable guest and resident experiences. Our goal is to make every guest, community member and visitor to our resorts feel like they are home. We are looking for great team members who are looking to bring customer care to a whole new level both on the phone and in person.
Your job will include:
- Act as the property ambassador and provide guests and residents with information in person and over the phone.
- Process payments accurately and keep detailed records of each transaction.
- Run reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure office and resort efficiency.
- Partner with your Property Manager and communicate daily to address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve company & resident concerns promptly.
- Responsible for handling guest check-ins and check-outs efficiently, informing guests of resort facilities rules and regulations at time of registration.
- Handle guest issues, complaints, and requests and pro-actively resolve in a manner satisfactory to both the guest and our our company policy.
- Answer guest questions regarding local area facilities and be able to give proper directions to these areas.
- Demonstrate proper telephone etiquette, transferring of calls, and taking accurate messages for residents and team members via phone and email.
- Manage community member experience by informing guests of various activities in the resort as well as fun things to do around the area.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- Great attitude and enjoy working in a fun environment with great people
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with exceptional customer service skills is a huge help.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written a huge plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule and willingness to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Customer service oriented, ability to multi-task, detail oriented, and excellent organizational skills.
- Knowledge of the surrounding area and all of its attractions.
What we really want:
We are looking for the right folks to join our team and will train the right motivated individuals for any of our seasonal positions. Especially if you have great customer service skills, love to smile, have fun, and enjoy working with a great team. Not to mention working only miles from the beach and actually have the time to enjoy it this summer. If this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you!
LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW ~ If that's your thing.
Our company is one of the largest property owners in United States and offer have over 400 resorts nation wide. From the Keys in Florida to the big sky of Washington State and everything in between, if your looking for a company to really grow with or just a seasonal fun job to return each year at the Jersey Shore we would love to hear from you.
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401(k) employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top