Front Desk Clerk
What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a qualified Front Desk Clerk for our Scotrun resort in Scotrun, PA.
What does your job entail?
- Respond to reservation requests made in person and/or via telephone or other electronic methods.
- Accurately quote pricing and availability to potential customers
- Respond accurately to questions regarding park rules and regulations
- Complete daily reports as requested by management
- Provide detailed reservation information to manager on an as needed basis
- Assist in planning and implementing guest activities as requested by management
- Participate in sorting and distribution of guest mail as scheduled
- Provide additional administrative assistance to management as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
Your qualifications include:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- One year of office experience
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and organizational skills and the ability to pay attention to details
- Must be able to type 40 wpm
- Computer proficiency required, Word and Excel preferred
- Experience with automated accounting systems a plus
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule, including weekends, to handle the sales traffic.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, we may offer a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans; a generous 401k employer match; and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts. We are currently seeking a qualified Front Desk Clerk for our property in (Job Location). Successful candidates assist in the day-to-day operation of the resort, including but not limited to, reservation taking, customer service, and other administrative activities.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Meet Some of Equity Lifestyle Properties's Employees
Max provides reporting, analysis and modeling for individual properties and entire regions to help the business make important operational decisions.
Back to top