Front Desk Clerk
What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking a Front Desk Clerk for our Fiesta Key RV Resort in Long Key, FL. In this role, you will deliver exceptional customer service to facilitate an excellent guest and resident experience.
What does your job entail?
- You act as the resort liaison by enthusiastically providing guests with information and answering questions, both in-person and over the phone.
- You make reservations in our system and ensure a smooth check-in and check-out process.
- You facilitate monetary transactions including processing payments and deposits.
- You maintain operational efficiency of the office by making copies, sending faxes, running reports and submitting maintenance request forms.
- You partner with the Assistant Manager to address resident inquiries in a timely and professional manner, demonstrating the ability to solve problems and address conflict in a positive manner by exhibiting patience and concern.
- You provide support to additional team members, as needed.
- Maintain open communication with the Resort Manager and remain professional in attitude at all times.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Your skills and experience include:
- You possess a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- You have 1-3 years experience in a customer service position.
- Your communication, customer service and problem solving skills are superb.
- You exhibit strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- You possess basic reading, writing and math skills.
- You are patient, friendly and enjoy helping others.
- You are nimble using computer systems and have experience with a point of sale computer system. Experience with DigiRez is a plus.
- Knowledge of the RV business is a plus.
- You have a flexible schedule with the ability to work holidays and weekends.
- You are comfortable standing for long periods of time.
What do you get from us?
In return for your excellent skills and abilities, you may be eligible for a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, and vision plans, a generous 401k employer match, and paid vacations, holidays, and sick time.
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (NYSE: ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts and Campgrounds in North America. Our beautiful properties are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. ELS has a strong national presence with more than 400 communities and resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of more than 4000 employees.
An established yet entrepreneurial business, we have visionary goals and look for people who align with this vision and have a hunger to succeed. In return, we are committed to cultivating a culture that is challenging, engaging and rewarding. We are in search of the absolute best talent in the market for our roles – proven self-starters, standout colleagues and creative thinkers - as these individuals will help to craft and lead our future.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top