Front Desk Clerk
What are we looking for?
ELS is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Front Desk Clerk at our Timothy Lake North resort in East Stroudsburg, PA. The successful candidates will conduct and participate in the daily operations of the resort for the betterment of the guests' experience.
What does your job entail?
- Greet and register incoming guests
- Maintain Front Office and Store appearance
- Distribute information to members and guest upon arrival and respond accurately to questions regarding park rules and regulations
- Provide detailed reservation information to manager on an as needed basis
- Record and secure all fees collected at the reservation counter and store
- Answer telephone and relay messages to staff and members
- Make reservations in person and by phone and respond to a high volume of inquiries
- Process reservations or cancellations in DigiRez, our reservation point of sale system
- Handle cash and process credit card charges for reservations; reconcile cash/credit records
- Handle store transactions through ACE, our store point of sale system
- Respond to guest complaints
Your qualifications include:
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Some experience in a customer service environment as well as experience working with a point of sale computer system
- Basic reading, writing, math, and good computer skills are necessary
- Excellent communication
- Strong customer service skills and ability to problem solve
- Knowledge of and experience working within the RV business preferred
Who is ELS?
Equity LifeStyle Properties (ELS) is the leading operator of Manufactured Home Communities, RV Resorts, and Campgrounds in North America. ELS consists of over 400 resorts in 32 states and British Columbia and a team of over 4,000 employees. Our beautiful communities and parks are located in the most desirable regions of the country and we offer a variety of homes and camping options to meet a wide range of customers' needs. Our guests and residents enjoy rich vacation and lifestyle experiences in our various resorts.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top