Front Desk Clerk
- Waunakee, WI
With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of Front Desk Clerk in Lyndon Station, Wisconsin.
What you'll do:
Our Front Desk Clerks provide exceptional customer service to facilitate excellent and memorable guest and resident experiences.
Your job will include:
- Act as the property liaison and provide guests and residents with information, responding to questions in person and over the phone.
- Process payments and deposits.
- Run reports and submit maintenance request forms to ensure office efficiency.
- Partner with your Property Manager and communicate frequently to address inquiries in a timely and professional manner.
- Prioritize customer satisfaction, address conflicts and solve problems promptly.
Experience & skills you need:
- High school diploma or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of experience in customer service with exceptional customer service skills.
- Strong organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Computer literacy and the ability to learn new systems.
We invite you to visit our web site at www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all applicants.
Back to top